Even your heaviest Dynamics 365 or Power Platform users haven’t seen the limits of what your AMS or CRM software and integrated tools can do. This is what our team does all day, every day (for over 20 years, now), and we’re still learning and innovating as the Microsoft suite evolves. All of the Cobalt software solutions for associations and certification organizations take the power and flexibility of Dynamics and extend the scope and value of what your team can do for your members or end-users.
Here’s a way that your team can start to get an inside look at what Cobalt’s solutions and support can do to help your efficiency and effectiveness: watch the latest installment in our webinar series. It’s a walkthrough of one of the coolest highlights from our annual working retreat. We call it our Hackathon and here are the rules:
- Each team has six hours to develop a creative solution that could be applicable to Cobalt’s customers
- Each solution needed to use at least two of Microsoft’s Power Platform applications
- Each team could only use Cobalt and Power Platform software that has already been developed — no custom coding allowed
A big part of the Hackathon Challenge is creating conditions and constraints that are similar to what our clients face each day and then leaning into the flexibility we’ve built into our products.
What you can do for your users should only be limited by your creativity. Check out the archived webinar now — we truly believe you’ll be impressed with what’s possible for your team when you get more from Dynamics 365 and Cobalt software solutions.
Want to Take a Closer Look?
Considering a new AMS or CRM solution? Or would you just like to take an even deeper dive into what’s possible for your team? Get in touch so we can set up a product showcase. We’ll cover things such as:
- improve efficiency and make your job easier by leveraging a modern AMS built on Dynamics 365
- make your members’ experience better using our flexible member portal
- gain easier access to data to make better decisions using robust reporting capabilities including Power BI