Marketing copy and overview videos tell one story, but the real proof of a vendor’s worth and dependability comes from their customers and long-term partners.
For more than 20 years, Cobalt has kept product innovation and a customer-centric focus at the center of our priorities. We think those commitments come through loud and clear in the words of our customers. Explore our case study archives to get a better sense of what Cobalt can offer your team today.
Events Industry Council (EIC)
- The Events Industry Council (EIC) is the global voice of the business events industry on advocacy, research, professional recognition, and standards, and one of the world’s largest certification providers for event industry professionals.
- With over 30 member organizations, nearly 20,000 firms and properties, and just over 100,000 professionals, they seek to be “the global champion for event professionals and events industry excellence.”
National Association of REALTORS®
- More than 50% of state realtor associations depend on the custom REALTORS® Association Management Cooperative (RAMCO) Dynamics 365-driven AMS platform.
- The flexibility and adaptability of RAMCO’s AMS mean that those smaller associations can offer their end users an experience and interface that is just as sophisticated as the larger organizations.
Financial Services Institute (FSI)
- The Financial Services Institute (FSI) is an association dedicated to ensuring everyone has access to affordable financial advice, products, and services.
- FSI has a small staff, but they serve more than 100 financial services companies with over 35,000 individual employees and members.