It’s not a stretch to say that having a safe and secure setup to store sensitive shopping information is a significant sign of serious substance in a system. Say that five times fast. 😬
Some things are best when they’re challenging, like tongue twisters. Payments shouldn’t be.
We’ve added payment profiles to make the user experience friendlier for you and your customers. Users now have more control over the payment information that is linked to their profiles, making it easier for them to pay for their meetings, memberships, subscriptions, and more!
- Users are now given the ability to save, update, and remove their credit card or ACH account to a payment profile linked to their account. Making payments has never been easier.
- Payment records will now indicate if a payment profile was used for that transaction.
How Does it Work?
- Users can go to the Portal to save a card to their profile for future use. They can also update or remove their saved payment profiles at any time.
- Want options? You got ‘em. Checking out on the Portal will now also give users the option to create a new payment profile or pay with an existing one.
- Payment details have been updated so that staff can identify if a payment profile was used.
Want to learn more about this feature? Check out our release notes.