About the Position
We currently have an opening for a Software Support Specialist, who will execute client support roles. Initial tasks will include learning about our core applications, creating cases from client support emails or calls, and answering end user questions. Product knowledge gained in this capacity will lead to greater responsibility and job advancement opportunities, to include training our staff, training clients on-site, researching and troubleshooting application errors and working with our development team to modify our software to meet client needs.
This entry-level Software Support Specialist position offers the opportunity to advance within the Cobalt support department. There are three levels for Software Support:
Level One – Entry-level position whose primary duties are listed below.
Level Two – Troubleshoot and resolve Client specific technical & end user cases, assist with escalation of cases from Level One support staff, Training client’s, & documenting out functionality (i.e. Test Cases, User Manuals, & Functional Specification).
Level Three – Troubleshoot and resolve Client specific technical cases, assist with escalation of cases from level One & Two support staff, assist with client projects moving from project to production environment, and Training of clients & Cobalt staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of work experience (post-college)
- Client or customer facing work experience
- End-user support experience
- Great personality (patient, upbeat, friendly and professional)
- Organizational and task management skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Attentive to details
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Experience contributing to a team
- Able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, association management software or other CRM software and business intelligence/reporting tools
- Training or tutoring experience
- Familiarity with online collaboration, error reporting or content management tools
- Familiarity with WebEx, Sitefinity or Skype for Business
- Prior positions working with associations or certification boards
Cobalt offers all employees medical, vision, dental, life and disability insurance, as well as a 401k plan with employer matching. We host multiple events for our employees each year including quarterly events and a holiday party.
The Software Support Specialist position pays an annual salary of $55,000, based on experience, with the opportunity to make up to 10% more in annual performance-based bonuses.
Please apply via the link below and include a copy of your current resume and cover letter