About the Position
We currently have an opening for a talented and experienced Software Implementation Project Manager / D365 Consultant who will work with our customers to understand their business needs and lead projects that deliver world-class business application solutions.
Cobalt provides agile implementations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to our customers in conjunction with our products that are built on top of the D365 platform. This position at Cobalt will work with our customers to understand their business objectives and deliver software products that meet those objectives and create value through the execution of project management, business analysis, technical consulting and writing, system customization and configuration, and quality assurance tasks.
Successful hires in this position are individuals who are highly organized, motivated to deliver technology solutions to business problems, like collaborating with internal team members and external clients, and enjoy tinkering with new and complex technologies.
Cobalt hires talented, motivated people who like to see the results of their work, develop their own skills, and strive to grow the company. This is a full-time hybrid remote position that requires that candidates work onsite at our headquarters in Crystal City (Arlington), Virginia, for an average of 2 days per week in order to help encourage teamwork and collaboration. Cobalt mandates that all employees are fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus therefore if hired, candidates would be required to provide proof of vaccination.
- Manage client implementation projects of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Gather and document business requirements
- Perform deployments and quality assurance of our systems and products
- Configuration and customize our products and Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Collaborate with software engineers to write and update product documentation, test cases, and produce training materials
- Learn the intricacies of our core products
- Act as a peer coach for junior employees
- Assist with non-position-specific tasks (sales demonstrations, training new employees, etc.)
- Promote Cobalt at industry events
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4 – 7 years of software project management experience
- 1+ years of Microsoft D365 implementation experience
- Prior experience working at a Microsoft partner organization and working with customers as a services vendor
- An interest in software development project management and learning new technologies
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Great personality (patient, upbeat, friendly, and professional)
- Individual training budget
- Paid time for individual training and/or projects throughout the year
- Other professional development opportunities (such as conferences)
- Multiple career growth opportunities
Cobalt’s Work Environment
- Quiet, relaxed & collaborative workspaces
- Comprehensive training and coaching opportunities
- Weekly company-wide lunch-n-learn sessions
- Transparent company-wide communication
Benefits & Compensation
Cobalt offers all employees medical, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance, a 401K plan with employer matching, paid time off, a training budget, and a relaxed work environment in Crystal City. We host multiple events for our employees each year including fun quarterly events, a holiday party, and a company retreat. In addition, we offer multiple avenues for giving back to the community through a variety of volunteering opportunities.
The Software Implementation Project Manager / D365 Consultant position pays a base salary + bonus of $110,000 – $122,000, based on experience.
Please apply via the link below and include a copy of your current resume and cover letter: