About the Position
We currently have an opening for a talented and experienced Dynamics 365 Consultant / Software Project Manager who will work with our customers to understand their business needs and lead projects that deliver world-class business application solutions.
Cobalt provides agile implementations of Microsoft Dynamics 365 to our customers in conjunction with our products that are built on top of the D365 platform. This position at Cobalt will work with our customers to understand their business objectives and deliver software products that meet those objectives and create value through the execution of project management, business analysis, technical consulting and writing, system customization and configuration, and quality assurance tasks.
Successful hires in this position are individuals who are highly organized, motivated to deliver technology solutions to business problems, like collaborating with internal team members and external clients, and enjoy tinkering with new and complex technologies.
This is a full-time position averaging 45 hours per week and is based at our headquarters in Crystal City (Arlington), Virginia, where employees are expected to work onsite in our office in order to help encourage teamwork and collaboration.
- Manage client implementation projects of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Gather and document business requirements
- Perform deployments and quality assurance of our systems and products
- Configuration and customize our products and Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Collaborate with software engineers to write and update product documentation, test cases, and produce training materials
- Learn the intricacies of our core products
- Act as a peer coach for junior employees
- Assist with non-position specific tasks (sales demonstrations, training new employees, etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 – 7 years of software development project experience
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Prior experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Prior experience working at a Microsoft partner organization and working with customers as a services vendor
- An interest in software development project management and learning new technologies
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Great personality (patient, upbeat, friendly, and professional)
Department Training & Benefits
- Individual training budget
- Paid time for individual training and/or projects throughout the year
- Other professional development opportunities (such as conferences)
- Multiple career growth opportunities
Cobalt’s Work Environment
- Quiet, relaxed & collaborative workspaces
- Comprehensive training and coaching opportunities
- Weekly company-wide lunch-n-learn sessions
- Transparent company-wide communication
Benefits & Compensation
Cobalt provides all employees with medical, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance, a 401K plan with employer matching, a training budget, a generous PTO policy as well as a relaxed work environment in Crystal City. We host multiple events for our employees each year including fun quarterly events, a holiday party, and a company retreat. In addition, we offer multiple avenues for giving back to the community through a variety of volunteering opportunities.
The Dynamics 365 Consultant / Software Project Manager position pays an annual salary of $94,000 – $112,000, based on experience with the opportunity to make up to 10% more in annual performance-based bonuses.
Please apply via the link below and include a copy of your current resume and cover letter: