About the Position
Cobalt is looking for a Corporate Recruiter to join our team. The Corporate Recruiter is an exciting new position that offers the opportunity to explore, design, and implement your own processes to help grow the Cobalt team. As a Corporate Recruiter, you will be responsible for the full recruitment lifecycle which means being the face of Cobalt as you source and interact with potential candidates for a variety of open positions across the company. You will work directly with our HR team and hiring managers to help develop our employer brand and determine the best strategies for finding and attracting qualified candidates who will succeed at Cobalt.
Cobalt hires talented, motivated people who like to see the results of their work, develop their own skills, and strive to grow the company. This is a full-time hybrid remote position that requires that candidates work onsite at our headquarters in Crystal City (Arlington), Virginia, for an average of 2 days per week in order to help encourage teamwork and collaboration. Cobalt mandates that all employees are vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus therefore if hired, candidates would be required to provide proof of vaccination.
- Own and drive the full recruitment lifecycle
- Create recruiting strategies to build and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates for Cobalt’s open positions
- Creatively source and engage passive talent through multiple channels
- Build relationships with candidates and sell the Cobalt story
- Qualify potential candidates and provide a great candidate experience throughout the entire recruiting process
- Partner with human resources and hiring managers to hire the best talent
- Focus on building out Cobalt’s employer branding to attract and nurture future candidates
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of recruiting experience with a focus on technology roles
- At least 1 year of experience working within an applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Collaborative team player with a positive attitude
- Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Individual training budget
- Paid time for individual training and/or projects throughout the year
- Other professional development opportunities (such as conferences)
- Multiple career growth opportunities
Cobalt’s Work Environment
- Quiet, relaxed & collaborative workspaces
- Comprehensive training and coaching opportunities
- Weekly company-wide lunch-n-learn sessions
- Transparent company-wide communication
Benefits & Compensation
Cobalt offers all employees with medical, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance, a 401K plan with employer matching, paid time off, a training budget, and a relaxed work environment in Crystal City. We host multiple events for our employees each year including fun quarterly events, a holiday party, and a company retreat. In addition, we offer multiple avenues for giving back to the community through a variety of volunteering opportunities.
The Corporate Recruiter position pays an annual base salary of $55,000-$65,000 (based on experience), plus expected commissions of about 10% of the base salary.
Please apply via the link below and include a copy of your current resume and cover letter: