About the Position
Cobalt currently has an opening for a C# Developer (Level III) for product development, client implementations, and sustainment of Cobalt’s products. Our products are mobile and browser-based CRM applications that make substantial use of web services. These applications are built on top of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 platform. As a C# Developer, you would play a primary role on our cross-functional SCRUM team and must be interested in working closely with a small team of technical individuals to produce excellent quality products and implementations while focusing on code reusability and flexibility.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who has been successful in their early career and is looking to gain leadership experience. We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, interested in the process of developing complex software systems, and enjoys collaborating with and coaching other technically-minded people. In addition to strong technical skills, you must have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
If hired, you will be placed on a leadership track and a technical lead transition plan will be created that will include requirements and a timeline for promotion. Plan specifics will be based on the individual candidate, but the expected timeline range is six months to one year.
- Member of our cross-functional SCRUM team
- Full stack position
- Testing and deploying programs and applications
- Working on projects geared towards extending codes, CRM-based products, and individualized client needs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from a respected institution
- 4+ years of software development work experience
- 1-2 years of experience writing business application software
- Object-oriented programming knowledge
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 is preferred
- Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Benefits & Compensation
Cobalt offers all of its employees medical, vision, dental, life, and disability insurance, a 401K plan with employer matching, professional development opportunities, commuter benefits, hybrid remote work with a relaxed work environment in Crystal City, a tuition reimbursement program, and other great benefits. We host multiple events for our employees each year including quarterly events, a holiday party, a company retreat, and multiple ways to give back to the community through a variety of volunteering opportunities.
The C# Developer (Level III) position pays an annual base salary of $100,000 – $115,000, based on experience with the opportunity to make up to 10% more in annual performance-based bonuses.
Hybrid Work Policy
Cobalt has adopted a hybrid remote work policy for 2023 in order to continue fostering our company culture of teamwork and collaboration. All employees are expected to work a minimum of 25 days per quarter at Cobalt’s office in Arlington, VA.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Cobalt wants to ensure the health and safety of all its employees, which is why all employees are required to be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus, including at least one booster shot.
- Individual training budget
- Paid time for individual training and/or projects throughout the year
- Other professional development opportunities (such as conferences)
- Multiple career growth opportunities
Cobalt’s Work Environment
- Quiet, relaxed & collaborative workspaces
- Comprehensive training and coaching opportunities
- Weekly company-wide lunch-n-learn sessions
- Transparent company-wide communication
Click Here to Apply for Cobalt’s C# Developer (Level III) Position