About the Position
We currently have an opening for an entry level C# Programmer for product development, client implementations, and sustainment of Cobalt’s products. Our products are mobile and browser-based CRM applications that make substantial use of web services. These applications are built on top of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 platform. This position will play a primary role on our cross functional SCRUM team, and candidates must be interested in working closely with a small team of technical individuals to produce excellent quality products and implementations while focusing on code reusability and flexibility.
Successful hires in this position are generally recent computer science graduates looking for training and experience as a professional software developer. They are self-motivated, interested in the process of developing complex software systems, and enjoy collaborating with other technically minded people. They also have strong communication and problem-solving skills.
This full-time position is based at our headquarters in Arlington, Virginia.
- Member on our cross functional SCRUM team
- Working on a team of about 4-6 people composed of experienced Tech Leads & upper management
- Working on projects geared towards extending codes, CRM based products, and individualized client needs
Department Training & Benefits
- Individual training budget
- Paid time for individual training and/or projects throughout the year
- Other professional development opportunities (such as conferences)Cobalt’s Work Environment
Cobalt’s Work Environment
- Quiet, relaxed & collaborative work spaces
- Working with other intelligent & motivated developers
- Weekly code reviews with Tech Leads
- Weekly company-wide lunch-n-learn sessions
- 4-year degree from a respected institution
- Fluency in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Object-oriented programming knowledge
Cobalt provides all employees with medical, vision, dental, life and disability insurance, a 401K plan with employer matching and free parking. Cobalt hires talented, motivated people that like to see the results of their work and that strive to grow the company and develop their own skills. We host multiple events for our employees including quarterly events, a holiday party, and a company retreat at the end of the year.
Total compensation (base salary + bonuses) is $70,000 – $75,000 annually, based on experience.
Click Here to Apply for Cobalt’s C# Programmer Position
Please remember to include a copy of your resume and cover letter.