If your association management software is creating more challenges than solutions, it may be time to rethink the role of your software. Today, members expect to engage with you seamlessly, fluidly, and on their terms. Achieving an efficient, integrated solution is possible, but your current system may be holding you back.
The top 5 reasons associations make an AMS switch
- The team is frustrated with a complex system
- Your platform doesn’t reflect today’s technology; members expect more
- Your vendor charges to make small changes
- Lack of actionable business intelligence
- Weak integration with other systems
Create a Strong Hub with a CRM System
Many associations ask an AMS to function like a Swiss Army Knife, trying to roll every function into an all-in-one platform. Rather than an overstuffed AMS, you need an adaptable, scalable CRM solution. A CRM system can help you build a strong hub that houses core member data and connects with best-of-breed tools for better team efficiency and successful member engagement.
- Gain a 360 degree view of your members (customers)
- Integrate core functions, like marketing, meetings, membership, and finance
- Get actionable insights from customer data
Microsoft Dynamics 365 offers flexibility and value
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a powerful platform that’s market-tested, but only Cobalt Membership Dynamics is truly optimized for membership organizations.
- Microsoft is a recognized, award-winning CRM leader
- Tighter integration with Microsoft Office
- Active user and partner community
- Continued platform investment
- Consistently less expensive than leading competitors
Cobalt’s solutions help you engage members where and when it matters most
Cobalt Membership Dynamics is effective because it’s connected to the reality of membership organizations. This isn’t theory to us. We’ve lived in the association world since 1996. And we’ve come to appreciate that, when facing a platform shift, associations want more than a vendor. They want a partner who can guide them through the process.
- Deep functionality in core modules
- Lower ongoing costs
- Strong integration with best-in-class tools
- Team members enjoy using the mobile, configurable platform
- Members have a better experience
Cobalt’s Unique Process Equals Transition Success
Making the transition to a new AMS or CRM system may seem daunting, but Cobalt’s commitment to a seamless platform shift means we’ve developed support, tools, and processes that give you peace of mind. We’re more than a vendor; we’ve been partnering with clients to transition to a better CRM experience since 2003.
- Our phased process is designed to deliver exactly what you need
- Agile implementation
- Project team continuity
- Unlimited end-user support is included